Power Lunch 3

Lunched with SMW today at Pearl Restaurant for the last time before he goes back to San Francisco tomorrow. Thought it was slightly over-priced for the food we had. Plus the service staff looked a bit awkward. Don't know why though. They did have a separate lunch menu for people who don't need the full works (like an eatery sort of). Slightly disappointed overall.


4 Comments:
The last pic looks like what happens to my food when I keep it in the fridge for too long
Oh my gawd, gross! It's actually a Turkish dessert, with floss on top of ice cream.
ROFL at jushie's comment.
Yeah, I was underwhelmed by the dining experience too. But so happy to spend time with you :)
I promise I will drag my lazy ass across the Pacific to come and visit you when I'm done here. See you again maybe in Dec/Jan! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home