Laksa Party
Had a fantastic time yesterday evening, despite feeling absolutely hung over from the night before. Felt like a mak cik cooking laksa for 10 people. NC made us savoury chai dao kueh. KC grilled a delicious portion of lime-flavoured chicken thighs. And, we ended off the evening with KC's freshly-baked lemon tarts, which really helped to clear our palates, as the usual Singaporean banter carried on until 1am. Off to the gym to burn off all I've gained in the past week!


4 Comments:
OMG!! Do you know how much I am salivating right now? Screw the lamb that I have in the grill. I want laksa and chai dao kueh!!!!
Haha..you organise also la...then we all do a dish each. :)
Gym to eat! GYM TO EAT!
lol =D
Ali's philosophy.
heh
It's terrible...you know I had a whooper after gym yesterday. So I went back for Cycle class in the evening. Haha...But I read somewhere that you can't not have fats in your diet altogether cos' it affects your metabolic rate. First whooper in six to seven weeks? Hee...
Post a Comment
<< Home