Each morning, when I wake up, the feeling just seems to get stronger and stronger. Can't seem to resist it any further. Anyone know why I shouldn't get the MacBook Pro NOW???
What the difference between the MacBook and MacBook Pro actually? I only like the silver casing. But in terms of functions, I think I would only need a MacBook.
Errr...of course there is a difference in specs, speed and hard disk space! But from a consumer's point of view, how is it different??? Can both perform the same video and photo editing? Or does the MacBook Pro come with special features?
Anyhow, it ain't a pic of a PowerBook. It's a MacBook Pro. And MacBooks come in BOTH white and black, while the MacBook Pro comes only in silver.
in singapore, apple is selling it differently. didn't realies that apple aus is selling the silver macbook.
the applications/softwares are the same whether it's macbook or macbook pro.
of cos, both can perform video and photo editing. it may be better for you to add ram in a macbook instead of getting a macbook pro. ram does help to speed up the process of rendering and also is faster if you use several programs at a time.
other than having a dvdwriter in the macbook pro which enables one to write dvd, no other significant difference.
should be the black is not available for the basic 1.83ghz model. cos i got the basic 1.83ghz model and kept thinking the 2.0ghz is the pro model (which isn't)
Ah...I see...so it might work out better for me if I got the regular MacBook and upgrade my RAM. But thing is, I luuurrrvveee the silver so much more than the black or white. Sighz...thanks anyhow for the tips. Appreciate it.
8 Comments:
I am thinking of getting the macbook, Probably the white one, need to save up first....
What the difference between the MacBook and MacBook Pro actually? I only like the silver casing. But in terms of functions, I think I would only need a MacBook.
the pic u have uploaded is probably a powerbook.
diff between a macbook n macbook pro is the specs. speed, harddisk and rom.
macbook comes only in white. macbook pro comes in both white and black.
Errr...of course there is a difference in specs, speed and hard disk space! But from a consumer's point of view, how is it different??? Can both perform the same video and photo editing? Or does the MacBook Pro come with special features?
Anyhow, it ain't a pic of a PowerBook. It's a MacBook Pro. And MacBooks come in BOTH white and black, while the MacBook Pro comes only in silver.
http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebObjects/australiastore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=E8D2E5B4&nclm=MacBookPro
Thanks for your help anyway.
http://store.apple.com/1800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/singaporestore.woa/wo/0.RSLID?mco=43951BFF&nclm=MacBook
in singapore, apple is selling it differently. didn't realies that apple aus is selling the silver macbook.
the applications/softwares are the same whether it's macbook or macbook pro.
of cos, both can perform video and photo editing. it may be better for you to add ram in a macbook instead of getting a macbook pro. ram does help to speed up the process of rendering and also is faster if you use several programs at a time.
other than having a dvdwriter in the macbook pro which enables one to write dvd, no other significant difference.
sorry, my mistake.
should be the black is not available for the basic 1.83ghz model. cos i got the basic 1.83ghz model and kept thinking the 2.0ghz is the pro model (which isn't)
Ah...I see...so it might work out better for me if I got the regular MacBook and upgrade my RAM. But thing is, I luuurrrvveee the silver so much more than the black or white. Sighz...thanks anyhow for the tips. Appreciate it.
Hey, checked out the website you left me, and it's the same what...MacBook comes in black and white, while MacBook Pro is in Silver!
http://store.apple.com/1800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/singaporestore?noji=YES&family=MacBookPro
What talking you?
Post a Comment
<< Home