Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ghetto in smokes

High drama at Richmond today when I went out to get (late) lunch along Victoria Street. Parked in front of a old shophouse, which burst into flames.
I actually didn't think it was serious when I first saw fumes bellowing out of the chimney. My first reaction was just to drive out of the parking lot. Took me a while to realise that this was more than just serious cooking from the restaurant's kitchen. Quite impressed with the emergency services' quick response.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just complete the report for you....

Today tonight's exlcusive report live from richmond.

"This report might just save your life"


Bibliography

Naomi robson (TT)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Scorpioboi said...

You missed out "This exclusive report on Today Tonight *Sly Smile". And I'll probably say in my piece-to-camera "The next time you're choosing property in the ghettos, you might want to consider how easily your neighbouring properties go up in smokes".

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home