Sat my first exam as a postgrad student today. Really interestesting experience. Particularly since my exam took place at the Caulfield Racecourse!!! Assigned seat numbers in what looks like a restaurant on normal days. Haha..."Hello, I believe I have a table reserved under my name. " But thank goodness I didn't get seat no. 666, which one of my classmates got. (6/6/06)Never in my life have I sat for an exam and had this view when I look up (and I was at the very front row). The other cool thing's we don't actually write our names on the answer booklets. Only seat and student number. So P&C!...minimises discrimination while scripts are marked. Some people in the exam hall obviously did not understand that concept cos' they kept asking for new answer booklets.
Can be quite distracting. Spaced out a couple of times during the paper...to see if I could spot horses. Would have been cooler if it was at Flemington Racecourse...home of the Melbourne Cup!!
2 Comments:
that's very cool. I wish I had that opportunity when I used to have exams. Lucky you.
Can be quite distracting. Spaced out a couple of times during the paper...to see if I could spot horses. Would have been cooler if it was at Flemington Racecourse...home of the Melbourne Cup!!
Post a Comment
<< Home