My FREEDOM shopping list
This is so exciting. Have got my flights all planned out. Leaving for Perth on Feb 7. Just realised I'm booked on the same flight as Spencer! Nice to have company over there for the week. Was thinking that I might have to hang out by myself, feeding the ducks (sound familiar Mr Hoon?). Then I'm off to Melbourne on Feb 15. Just bought my ticket today. Although I haven't got my place yet, I'm already dreaming about how I'm going to do up the place! Spotted some interesting stuff I wanna get get FREEDOM already!
This is so exciting. Have got my flights all planned out. Leaving for Perth on Feb 7. Just realised I'm booked on the same flight as Spencer! Nice to have company over there for the week. Was thinking that I might have to hang out by myself, feeding the ducks (sound familiar Mr Hoon?). Then I'm off to Melbourne on Feb 15. Just bought my ticket today. Although I haven't got my place yet, I'm already dreaming about how I'm going to do up the place! Spotted some interesting stuff I wanna get get FREEDOM already!

Lex Table Light


3 Comments:
Ooo! I love the colour of the plates!
hmm mr hoon's ducks gonna starve...cuz he's leaving in 3 dayz...hehe
Sharks...then how ah? Maybe the can fly with you to Brunei? Hahaha...
Post a Comment
<< Home