Saturday, November 12, 2005


Dinner on Tuesday at
C Restaurant, St Martin's Tower.Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to tell you this - You have very nice shirts! Niaacceeee. :) See you back in Singapore soon!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Scorpioboi said...

Thank you. That shirt's from Country Road's Spring/Summer collection. Fantastic Italian fabric purchased at a ridiculously fantastic price, thanks to my friend AT (who alerted me to the sale). Haha...back next weekend, see you soon!

1:43 PM  
Blogger kimfluttersby said...

wah damn nice lar. i've been to C Restaurant but haven't actually tried the food there. just went there for drinks. it's nice to look at it in the evening then see the lights at night. i'm sure you enjoyed yourself. everyone's looking good in there!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Scorpioboi said...

Yea we did, but I must say that we all got a bit 'heen' from the revolving speed. I think I'm not a big fan of revolving restaurants anymore. I'll rather walk around to see the view. Haha...good luck for your exams! p.s. I saw your article on Oriental Post!!!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me look fat in d pics...

4:23 AM  
Blogger Scorpioboi said...

who you? su su ah? or the hoon ah? haha...

9:49 AM  
Blogger Scorpioboi said...

why welcome back ah? from my blogging hiatus is it? I'm not back in Singapore yet...this weekend. :) Still have a freaking public policy exam tomorrow. One last exam before I graduate (hopefully)!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home